Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sept Favs Part 1 & 2! Special Movie Reviews!

Okay, so I filmed this and it was WAY longer than I thought and I had to cut out two good movies and one bad:( so I thought I would talk about the ones I had to cut out!
The bad movie I had to crop out was Bridesmaids, I didn't like this movie at all. I saw it with my mom (Mistake #1!!!) and from the very first scene it was SO AWKWARD! I just didn't like the characters or the humor. If you are into The Hangover type humor you probably really enjoy this movie. I personally was not a fan.
First good movie! Straw Dogs, I went to see this movie this weekend and I thought it was a really great movie. Be warned that it is very graphic and definitely a thriller/horror/scary kind of movie. There are several very graphic scenes and one in particular (I'm not going to talk about what happened directly), the girl (Kate Bosworth) has something terrible happen to her, twice, and I wish that she had told her husband because in the end when they are fighting for their lives I wish he had been fighting for her, like fighting for her honor instead of just fighting against the bad guys. But overall I thought it was great.
Second good movie! Saying good is kind of an understatement, I thought it was great! I saw this twice in theaters and thought it was great. I love Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, and Steve Carrell. It is surprising and great and an awesome love story for girls and guys! My brother and my boyfriend both enjoyed the movie a lot so it is a great movie for everyone. I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend it.
OKAY enough rambling, here are some links to my videos! Hope you enjoy:)
Part 1!
Bare Minerals - Mineral Veil
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Revlon Brow Fantasy - Dark Blonde
Real Techniques Blush Brush
MAC Paint Pot - Nubile
MAC Eyeshadow - Moleskin
Cargo Classic Lipgloss - Luxor
Cargo Lash Activator Mascara
Part 2! With Movie Reviews:)
Almay Oil-Free Makeup Eraser Sticks
Butter London Nail Laquer - Tea with the Queen
Butter London Nail Laquer - British Racing Green
Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy Perfume!
TV Favorite : DOCTOR WHO!:D
Movies mentioned:
The Green Lantern (Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively)
Something Borrowed (Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson, & John Krasinski)
One Day (Anne Hathaway, Jim Sturgess)
Drive (Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson)
Captain America (Chris Evans, Hayley Atwell)
Water for Elephants (Robert Pattinson, Reese Witherspoon)
The Help (Emma Stone, Viola Davis, Bryce Dallas Howards)

No comments:

Post a Comment