Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Katniss Everdeen Closing Ceremonies Makeup "The Girl on Fire"

Hey guys! Had a few requests to do this look which I was so thrilled about because I was really struck by how beautiful Jen's makeup was in the "crowning of the victor" scene. Below is a complete list of the products that I used and don't forget to watch the video on My YouTube Channel!
xoxo Melby



 Products Used:
Mac Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
MAC Eyeshadow - All That Glitters and Soft Brown (naked from Urban Decay is a good dupe)
Too Faced Eyeshadow - In The Buff
Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Liner - Electric
Urban Decay 24/7 liner - Eldorado
Urban Decay SuperCurl Curling Mascara
Paperself Paper Lashes - Peacock (cut off the ends to make corner lashes)
MAC Lustre Drops - Sun Rush
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - Exposed
MAC Sheen Supreme Lipglass - Jasmine Honey

1 comment:

  1. Hello! i absolutley love your tutorials! I'm going to an End Of Summer pool party and I was wondering if you could make a tutorial on a waterproof pool party make up look! Thanks

    lots of love,
    Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete