Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kim Kardashian Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Thanks for checking out my blog! I saw this picture of Kim Kardashian on Pinterest (I don't know where it was from because the link took my to tublr) and I was stunned by her gorgeous makeup. I hope that you guys enjoy and don't forget to check out the video tutorial on My YouTube Channel!
Melby

Products Used:
Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow - Not Just Nudes
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette - Half Baked, Snakebite, Busted, Foxy, Blackout
Maybelline Master Precise Liner Pen - Black
MAC Eye Kohl - Fascinating
Stila Kajal Liner - Onyx
Lancome Definicils Mascara
Ardell 105 False Lashes
MAC Skinsheen Bronzer Stick: Tan-Tint
Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights - Baked Starburst
NYX Lip Pencil - Plum (812)
L'Oreal Infallible Le Gloss - Red Fatale (320)




No comments:

Post a Comment