Friday, August 17, 2012

5 Minute Makeup Challenge!

Oh my goodness! This is one of the most stressful videos that I have ever filmed. But I was very happy with the completed look, full faced makeup look created in 5 min or less:D I hope that you guys enjoy the video which is linked below or you can check it out here on My YouTube Channel!
Melby

 Products used:
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation - 3.5

  • Sigma F84
Josie Maran Argan Concealer Stick - Butter
Garnier Anti Dark Circle Roller
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer - Nude
MAC Eyeshadow - Woodwinked
  • MAC 239
  • MyGlam Blending Brush
Stila Kajal Liner - Tigers Eye
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Flipside
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Tarte Multipleye Waterproof Mascara
Mirabella Duo - Glowing (for bronzer and blush)
  • Bare Escentuals Flawless Face Brush







No comments:

Post a Comment