Monday, October 1, 2012

My Skin Diary: Entry 1

  This post has absolutely been the most difficult thing for me to post. I just sit and stare at the screen, looking at the pictures of my skin...no makeup, no touch-up, just me. I do not like filming videos or taking pictures of myself without makeup because of the state of my skin. I have been dealing with this perpetual breakout for about a year and a half and I have decided to do something about it, and I want to take you guys along with me on my journey to clear skin!

  All of the details and background about my skin and what I am currently doing about it are in the video, which is linked below, so make sure you check that out! I will be updating the "Skin Diary" once a month until I am satisfied with my skin! hahahaha that is probably a terrible goal, since I'm not easily satisfied, but nevertheless, I will post so that you guys can see the progress of my skin and my thoughts on the medications that I am on, etc.

  I hope these posts will inspire some of you to find out about your options when it comes to acne and I hope this comforts you, because you are not alone! Everyone deals with acne at some point in their lives, so I am going to (or at least attempt to) not be ashamed and let you guys see how I am doing!







No comments:

Post a Comment