Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Kelly Osbourne White Party 2015 Inspired Look

I think I've got my makeup mojo back! Love this Kelly Osbourne look and I was so excited to film a tutorial on it:))) I hope you guys enjoy!

Product Used:
Dior Glow Maximizer primer
Laura Mercier Moisturizing Silk Cream Foundation
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NC25
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Vanilla
MAC Paint Pot - Soft Ochre
MAC Eyeshadow - Quarry
Smashbox Double Exposure Palette - Blanc, Noir, Haze (purple)
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper
Laura Mercier Cake Liner 
MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash
Ardell Demi Whispie Lashes
MAC Blush - Harmony
NARS Blush - Madly
MAC Cream Colour Base - Pearl
MAC Lip Liner - Currant
MAC Lipstick - Rebel

Rhinestones from Hobby Lobby jewelry making aisle!





No comments:

Post a Comment