Monday, February 27, 2012

The Hunger Games Nail Polish! by China Glaze

It's *FINALLY* here!!! I was able to get my hands on a few of the nail polishes from China Glaze's newest collection The Hunger Games: Colours from the Capitol. I only have 5 but as soon as I can I will have the last 3 or 4 that I want. So without further ado...

Stone Cold : Matte; Metallic grey with silver glitter.
Harvest Moon : Golden Organce with gold reflects.
Agro: Deep forest green w/ gold reflects
Hook and Line: Metallic silver w/ white shimmer
Dress Me Up: Pink Nude, very creamy.



















2 comments:

  1. I just bought all of them. I really didn't mean to but the money just jumped out of my wallet, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, tell me about it! How did I manage to get just about every polish from this collection? My money REALLY wanted it;)

      Delete