Friday, February 10, 2012

Katniss Everdeen Opening Ceremonies Makeup ("Girl on Fire")

Oh my gosh you guys literally have no idea how much fun this was to shoot and work on. I have been planning this for about 2 weeks so I am thrilled to show you the finished products! The products that I use in the video are the actual ones that her makeup artist for the movie (Ve Neil) used on Jennifer Lawrence. I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to check out my video and subscribe:)
Melby

Products Used:
Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation (35 Soft Bisque)
MAC MSFN - Light/Medium
Garnier Anti Dark Circle Roller
MAC Paint Pot - Painterly
MAC Eyeshadow - Orange (matte) (product used on JL)
MAC Fluidline - Blitz&Glitz
Urban Decay Lashes - Lure (product used on JL)
MAC Lustre Drops - Sun Rush (product used on JL)
L'Oreal Infallible Lip Gloss - Fiery (hehe ironic!) (product used on JL)





No comments:

Post a Comment