Friday, June 29, 2012

$20 Makeup Challenge!!

Okay guys, this is my 3rd attempt at this look because I was just very unhappy with the other two. I hope that you guys will enjoy it and in case you don't know what the $20 Makeup Challenge is, basically everything that you use (foundation, eyeshadow, applicators...EVERYTHING!) has to add up to $20 or less! Don't forget to check out my tutorial on My YouTube Channel:)
xoxo Melby

Products Used:
NYC Skin Matching Foundation - Light to Medium ($3.54)
NYC Cover Stick - Medium ($2.00)
ELF Palette ($5) - Shimmery Peach, Matte Medium Brown, Shimmery Medium Purple, and Frosted Pink
ELF Liquid Liner - Coffee ($1)
ELF Eyelash Curler ($1)
Rimmel Extra Super Lash Mascara ($3)
Wet N Wild Lipstick - 521A ($1)
ELF Hypershine Gloss - Flirt ($1)
TOTAL: $17.54















No comments:

Post a Comment