Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Melby's Top 5 Blushers!

Heyyyyy-o!!! Today is a great morning to upload and video and some swatches:D it is a beautiful day outside and I am ready to share my top 5 favorite blushers of all time! I did include 2 limited edition blushes (only because they honestly are my favorites and I would be lying if I didn't include them) but I made sure to include some dupes so I don't just say, "Here are 2 *AMAZING* blushes and you will never be able to have them." I know I hate when people do that so I wanted to make sure to include some good dupes in case you want to try them out. *SO* let's get started.....

1. Lancome Blush Subtil - Rose Fresque: dusty rose-y pink
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush - Exposed: nude, neutral plum w/ a hint of pink
3. Josie Maran Argan Color Stick - Sweet Pea: rose- pink w/ a hint of sparkle
4. MAC Mineralize Blush - Subtle Breeze (possible dupe: NYX English Rose): cool-toned, blue-based pink with a subtle pink glow
5. MAC Blush - Darkly My Dear (possible dupe: MAC Prism Blush): dirtied plum brown








No comments:

Post a Comment