Monday, June 18, 2012

Melby's Top 5 Lipsticks! (and some bonus items)

Hey guys! Today I decided to share my favorite lipsticks (and some bonus items!) to go along with my favorite blushes! I hope you enjoy and don't forget to check out My YouTube Channel :)
xoxo Melby

Products mentioned:
 MAC Runaway Red (Satin) - dark blue-based red (possible dupe: MUFE #48)
 Lancome L'Absolu Nu: Coral Ribbon - sheer burnt orange
 Revlon Lip Butter: Pink Truffle - pinkish brown
 Chanel Rouge Coco Shine: Elise 59 - berry rose
 MAC Viva Glam V (lustre) - pinky nude brown 
 Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment: Sweet Pea - sheer rose
 Josie Maran Argan Lip Liner: Blush - medium brown rose
 Lancome La Laque Fever: Ravishing Coral - shimmering coral peach
 Lancome Rouge In Love: Lasting Kiss - nude pinkish brown












No comments:

Post a Comment