Saturday, June 23, 2012

Katy Perry Inspired Makeup

Hey guys! So I have been wanting to create a Katy Perry look for a while now and seeing as her movie comes out in the next couple of weeks I thought this would be the perfect time:) This look isn't really based on one particular photo, I got inspiration from several photos but I included the pictures that I felt were just gorgeous and typical Katy Pery glam. I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to pop over to my YouTube Channel to check out the video!
xoxo Melby

Products Used:
MAC Paint Pot - Half-Wild
Maybelline Color Tattoo - Edgy Emerald
NYX Pigment - Baby Pink
NYX Pigment - Space
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Naked and Virgin
Lancome Liner Design - Black Fishnets
MAC Eye Kohl - Fascinating
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara
Eylure Lashes by Katy Perry - Cool Kitty
Envy Wraps Bling (nails stickers)
Mirabella Blush Duo - Merry
Wet N Wild Lipstick - 521A





No comments:

Post a Comment