Thursday, June 7, 2012

Emma Stone MTV Movie Awards Makeup (perfect for a summer date!)

 Absolutely loved this look and when I saw here oat the award ceremony I knew I had to recreate this. A super simple eye look with black liner and a bold coral-y pink lip, perfect for a date or everyday! Don't forget to watch my video tutorial on this look:)
Melby
P.S. I didn't include a picture of the complete look because my (crappy) camera kept blowing out the lips and making them look bright orange so I just included closeups and you can check out the video for a complete look!

Products used:
Revlon Creme Eyeshadow Quad - Not Just Nudes
Too Faced Naked Eye Palette - Like a Virgin (grey/brown matte color)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black (felt tip)
Lancome Definicils Mascara
Salon Perfect Individual Lashes
Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush - Flushed*
Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain - Rendezvous*

*Actual products used on Emma by her makeup artist for the show:)









No comments:

Post a Comment